- LannisterStarkNight's WatchGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutralFree FolkMartellBolton
Choose your fraction
- Black SeasSláineBattlefield & BasingsJudge DreddHail Caesar
- Articles and News
- Model Making
- Models to be assembledEffects/TechnicalPaintsDecalsMagnetsPaint setsCoastersBattlefield & BasingsToolsOther
- Accesories and Gadgets
- DicesMeasuringsPatchesPostersProtectorsDice TrayMarkersOther
- Terrains and Mats for Games
- TerrainMatsTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersOther
- Transport of Figures
- Magnetic BoxesBoxes for figuresSpongesSafe&Sound
Polish Army Polski Fiat 508 Lazik Field Car
A Fiat car made under license by PZInz and adapted for military use with a large amount a variants. Comonly seen in German forces on the Eastern front.
Cost: 30pts (Regular), 36pts (Veteran).
Damage value: 6+ (soft skin).
Transport: Up to 3 men.
Options: May have pintle-mounted MMG for +10pts (but loses transport capability)
Special Rules: Recce
Found in: Germany Strikes: Early War in Europe – Page 24
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted
Most important things are usually easy, easy ones - the hardest to accomplish.4
Easy boys, we are save in cover!Last word of John Stewart, just before Desert Sun attack
If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
"Fallen like frakking rags..." - after unsuccessful cover roll ... ...3
Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.8
Where the SSU tank comes from? Out of frakking nowhere!1
You need to be a brave man to be a coward in the Red Army.Stalin
If needed we defeat them drowning them in our own blood ...Krew
He took a Panzerfaust on face and went down...On Winter Child performance in battle
Never stop your enemy from committing mistakesNapoleon
- About Song of Ice & Fire +
- Masters Of The Universe
- Warlord Games +
- About Dust +
- Dungeons and Lasers
- Duncan Rhodes
- Army Painter