- LannisterStarkNachtwacheGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutralFreies VolkMartellBolton
Choose your fraction
- Black SeasSláineBattlefield & BasingsJudge DreddHail Caesar
- Zu montierende ModelleEffekte/TechnischFarbenDecalsMagneteFarbsetsUntersetzerBattlefield & BasingsWerkzeugAndere
- Zubehör und Gadgets
- Terrain und Matten für Spiele
- GeländeMatteTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersAndere
- MagnetboxenSchachteln für FigurenSchwämmeSafe&Sound
Polish Army 75mm Light Artillery
The famous 75mm Mle 1897 field gun of the Great War served France and other countries well in the Second World War. Used extensively throughout WWII this model was reliable and could act in anti-tank gun or field artillery roles.
In Polish service the gun was known as the 75mm armata wz. 1897 (1897 Pattern cannon). At the beginning of hostilities in Poland in 1939 the Polish army had well over a thousand of this gun at its disposal.
Many Polish armata wz. 1897 retained their original spoked wheels as opposed to the newer pneumatic tyres which were mainly used in the mobile batteries of two Polish motorized brigades.
Contains: 1 metal gun, 3 metal crew and individual plastic bases
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted
If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
Nothings make you so happy like a Ppsh shot!
Most important things are usually easy, easy ones - the hardest to accomplish.4
Soldiers don't die. They go to hell to regroup.Saying
If enemy is in range of fire so are you. If you have LOS to him, so does he!2
"... this squad is good for.. Pushing the merry-go-round! "6
Never stop your enemy from committing mistakesNapoleon
If something is impossible to accomplish you need to find a guy that doesn't know that - and let him do it.Saperzy
If needed we defeat them drowning them in our own blood ...Krew
- Über Song of Ice & Fire +
- Masters Of The Universe
- Warlord Games +
- About Dust +
- Dungeons and Lasers
- Duncan Rhodes
- Army painters