- LannisterStarkNachtwacheGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutralFreies VolkMartellBolton
Choose your fraction
- Black SeasSláineBattlefield & BasingsJudge DreddHail Caesar
- Zu montierende ModelleEffekte/TechnischFarbenDecalsMagneteFarbsetsUntersetzerBattlefield & BasingsWerkzeugAndere
- Zubehör und Gadgets
- Terrain und Matten für Spiele
- GeländeMatteTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersAndere
- MagnetboxenSchachteln für FigurenSchwämmeSafe&Sound
Soviet Ace Pilot: Lev ‚Sokol‘ Shestakov
Shestakov graduated from military college in 1936 and immediately applied for service in Spain, joining a Republican fighter squadron, where he claimed eight solo victories and 31 shared victories in 90 sorties in his I-16.
At the start of Operation Barbarossa, Shestakov found himself on the Odessa front, where his regiment mauled the German and Romanian opposition, scoring 96 victories between all the pilots.
Towards the end of the war, Shestakov converted over to the LaGG-3 which he flew until his death in 1944 – reportedly fighting his own private war with Stuka Ace Hans-Erich Rudel.
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted
If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for hisPatton
Nothings make you so happy like a Ppsh shot!
If something is impossible to accomplish you need to find a guy that doesn't know that - and let him do it.Saperzy
When using Chinese forces on the battelfield: "Remember that army saved tons of cash on your weapon design!"7
You need to be a brave man to be a coward in the Red Army.Stalin
"... this squad is good for.. Pushing the merry-go-round! "6
The heat of battle is a powerful and killing addiction. War is a drug...Poet
If needed we defeat them drowning them in our own blood ...Krew
He took a Panzerfaust on face and went down...On Winter Child performance in battle
- Über Song of Ice & Fire +
- Masters Of The Universe
- Warlord Games +
- About Dust +
- Dungeons and Lasers
- Duncan Rhodes
- Army painters