- LannisterStarkGarde de NuitGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutrePeuple LibreMartell
Choose your fraction
- Modèles à assemblerEffets/TechniquePeinturesDécalsAimantsEnsembles de peintureSous-verresOutilsOther
- Accessoires et gadgets
- DésMesurePatchsAffichesProtecteursBac à désMarqueursOther
- Terrains et Tapis de jeux
- TerrainTapisTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersOther
- Transport de figurines
- Boîtes magnétiquesBoîtes à figurinesÉpongesSafe&Sound
Daughters of the Motherland
Using a low level of DNA enhancement through their Rift-tech programme, the Soviet Union has created an all-female, propaganda-driven elite unit. Combined with intensive training and indoctrination, the unit has proven highly effective in combat, although is only used when causalities are anticipated to be minimal. Their battlefield successes may well see them deployed in broader roles as the war progresses.
Connaissance de Dust
Nothings make you so happy like a Ppsh shot!
If something is impossible to accomplish you need to find a guy that doesn't know that - and let him do it.Saperzy
House Guarded By Shotgun 3 Days A Week. Guess Which Days.9
If needed we defeat them drowning them in our own blood ...Krew
If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
Easy boys, we are save in cover!Last word of John Stewart, just before Desert Sun attack
"Fallen like frakking rags..." - after unsuccessful cover roll ... ...3
When using Chinese forces on the battelfield: "Remember that army saved tons of cash on your weapon design!"7
Most important things are usually easy, easy ones - the hardest to accomplish.4