- LannisterStarkGarde de NuitGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutrePeuple LibreMartellBolton
Choose your fraction
- Black SeasSláineBattlefield & BasingsJudge DreddHail Caesar
- Modèles à assemblerEffets/TechniquePeinturesDécalsAimantsEnsembles de peintureSous-verresBattlefield & BasingsOutilsOther
- Accessoires et gadgets
- DésMesurePatchsAffichesProtecteursBac à désMarqueursOther
- Terrains et Tapis de jeux
- TerrainTapisTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersOther
- Transport de figurines
- Boîtes magnétiquesBoîtes à figurinesÉpongesSafe&Sound
Sd.Kfz 184 Elefant Heavy Tank Destroyer
Based on the Ferdinand heavy tank destroyer, the Elefant was designed to overcome the deficiencies and mechanical failures experienced at the Battle of Kursk in 1943. The 89 Ferdinands committed at Kursk claimed to have knocked out over 300 enemy tanks, for the loss of just 13!
Late in 1943 the 50 remaining Ferdinands were recalled and modified with the addition of a ball-mounted MG 4 in the hull front for anti-infantry capability, a commander’s cupola for improved vision and the application of Zimmerit anti-magnetic paste. The frontal armour was thickened and the tracks widened; these changes increased the weight from 65 to 70 tonnes.
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted
Connaissance de Dust
Nothings make you so happy like a Ppsh shot!
If needed we defeat them drowning them in our own blood ...Krew
"... this squad is good for.. Pushing the merry-go-round! "6
If something is impossible to accomplish you need to find a guy that doesn't know that - and let him do it.Saperzy
Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.8
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for hisPatton
Where the SSU tank comes from?
Out of frakking nowhere!1
He took a Panzerfaust on face and went down...On Winter Child performance in battle
If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
- À propos Song of Ice & Fire +
- Masters Of The Universe
- Warlord Games +
- À propos Dust +
- Dungeons and Lasers
- Duncan Rhodes
- Army painters