- LannisterStarkNachtwacheGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutralFreies VolkMartellBolton
Choose your fraction
- Black SeasSláineBattlefield & BasingsJudge DreddHail Caesar
- Zu montierende ModelleEffekte/TechnischFarbenDecalsMagneteFarbsetsUntersetzerBattlefield & BasingsWerkzeugAndere
- Zubehör und Gadgets
- Terrain und Matten für Spiele
- GeländeMatteTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersAndere
- MagnetboxenSchachteln für FigurenSchwämmeSafe&Sound
Staghound III (Bronco)
We invite you to have a look at a new category in our products – 1/48 kits that Warfactory crew found interesting.
The T17E1 Armoured Car was an American armored car design produced during the Second World War. It saw service with British and other Commonwealth forces during the war under the name Staghound, but was never used on the front line by US forces. A number of other countries used the Staghound after the war; some vehicles continued to serve until the 1980s.
In this set you will find a classic scale model set, recommended for experienced modelers.
Soldiers don't die. They go to hell to regroup.Saying
When using Chinese forces on the battelfield: "Remember that army saved tons of cash on your weapon design!"7
If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
Where the SSU tank comes from? Out of frakking nowhere!1
You need to be a brave man to be a coward in the Red Army.Stalin
House Guarded By Shotgun 3 Days A Week. Guess Which Days.9
"... this squad is good for.. Pushing the merry-go-round! "6
The heat of battle is a powerful and killing addiction. War is a drug...Poet
If enemy is in range of fire so are you. If you have LOS to him, so does he!2
- Über Song of Ice & Fire +
- Masters Of The Universe
- Warlord Games +
- About Dust +
- Dungeons and Lasers
- Duncan Rhodes
- Army painters