- LannisterStarkNight's WatchGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutralFree FolkMartellBolton
Choose your fraction
- Black SeasSláineBattlefield & BasingsJudge DreddHail Caesar
- Articles and News
- Model Making
- Models to be assembledEffects/TechnicalPaintsDecalsMagnetsPaint setsCoastersBattlefield & BasingsToolsOther
- Accesories and Gadgets
- DicesMeasuringsPatchesPostersProtectorsDice TrayMarkersOther
- Terrains and Mats for Games
- TerrainMatsTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersOther
- Transport of Figures
- Magnetic BoxesBoxes for figuresSpongesSafe&Sound
Polish 7TP Tank
A development of the British Vickers 6-ton light tank the Polish 7TP saw combat in the Defence of Poland in 1939. Although significantly better armed than the German’s Panzer I and Panzer II the 7TP was never fielded in enough numbers to change the outcome of the war – indeed there were only ever 108 of the single turret versions in Polish service.
The 7TP designation meant “7 Tonne, Polish” although the final version weighed in at 9.9 tonnes.
This set contains ONE metal and resin vehicle.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for hisPatton
If it's stupid but it works it isn't stupid.Zombie
He took a Panzerfaust on face and went down...On Winter Child performance in battle
Nothings make you so happy like a Ppsh shot!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger comrade!Steel Guard
Easy boys, we are save in cover!Last word of John Stewart, just before Desert Sun attack
You need to be a brave man to be a coward in the Red Army.Stalin
If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
If something is impossible to accomplish you need to find a guy that doesn't know that - and let him do it.Saperzy
If enemy is in range of fire so are you. If you have LOS to him, so does he!2
- About Song of Ice & Fire +
- Masters Of The Universe
- Warlord Games +
- About Dust +
- Dungeons and Lasers
- Duncan Rhodes
- Army Painter