- LannisterStarkNight's WatchGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutralFree FolkMartellBolton
Choose your fraction
- Black SeasSláineBattlefield & BasingsJudge DreddHail Caesar
- Articles and News
- Model Making
- Models to be assembledEffects/TechnicalPaintsDecalsMagnetsPaint setsCoastersBattlefield & BasingsToolsOther
- Accesories and Gadgets
- DicesMeasuringsPatchesPostersProtectorsDice TrayMarkersOther
- Terrains and Mats for Games
- TerrainMatsTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersOther
- Transport of Figures
- Magnetic BoxesBoxes for figuresSpongesSafe&Sound
Polish Army Infantry Section
The Polish infantry section was a powerful fighting force, comprising of up to 19 men. The riflemen were equipped with Mauser bolt-action rifles and the squad support weapon was the well proven Polish-made Browning automatic rifle, or RKM WZ.28. This machine gun was adequate for most of its roles but would be overpowered by the shattering rate of fire of German MG34’s.
The Polish infantryman of our period was well trained and highly motivated, attacked as he was on two fronts in a dastardly move by two of the world’s most aggressive powers.
This pack contains a random assortment of 10 metal figures, supplied unpainted.
He took a Panzerfaust on face and went down...On Winter Child performance in battle
If enemy is in range of fire so are you. If you have LOS to him, so does he!2
If needed we defeat them drowning them in our own blood ...Krew
When using Chinese forces on the battelfield: "Remember that army saved tons of cash on your weapon design!"7
"... this squad is good for.. Pushing the merry-go-round! "6
Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.8
Soldiers don't die. They go to hell to regroup.Saying
Where the SSU tank comes from? Out of frakking nowhere!1
Nothings make you so happy like a Ppsh shot!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger comrade!Steel Guard
- About Song of Ice & Fire +
- Masters Of The Universe
- Warlord Games +
- About Dust +
- Dungeons and Lasers
- Duncan Rhodes
- Army Painter