- LannisterStarkNight's WatchGreyjoyBaratheonTargaryenNeutralFree FolkMartellBolton
Choose your fraction
- Black SeasSláineBattlefield & BasingsJudge DreddHail Caesar
- Articles and News
- Model Making
- Models to be assembledEffects/TechnicalPaintsDecalsMagnetsPaint setsCoastersBattlefield & BasingsToolsOther
- Accesories and Gadgets
- DicesMeasuringsPatchesPostersProtectorsDice TrayMarkersOther
- Terrains and Mats for Games
- TerrainMatsTinkerTurfDungeons & LasersOther
- Transport of Figures
- Magnetic BoxesBoxes for figuresSpongesSafe&Sound
Polish Army Medium Mortar Team
The classic infantry support weapon. As with most armies of the period the Poles adopted the 81mm medium mortar. Capable of laying down a rain of shells in short time, this is the weapon you want to either smother the foe with firepower or to break up any assault on your position.
The mortars were normally grouped together with the heavy machine gun company of the Battalion.
This set contains 3 metal crew and a mortar. Models are supplied unpainted.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for hisPatton
When using Chinese forces on the battelfield: "Remember that army saved tons of cash on your weapon design!"7
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger comrade!Steel Guard
Never stop your enemy from committing mistakesNapoleon
"... this squad is good for.. Pushing the merry-go-round! "6
Nothings make you so happy like a Ppsh shot!
Easy boys, we are save in cover!Last word of John Stewart, just before Desert Sun attack
Soldiers don't die. They go to hell to regroup.Saying
If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
If needed we defeat them drowning them in our own blood ...Krew
- About Song of Ice & Fire +
- Masters Of The Universe
- Warlord Games +
- About Dust +
- Dungeons and Lasers
- Duncan Rhodes
- Army Painter